Creativity in Public Relations (PR in Practice) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An exciting new book that covers all the latest buzzwords within marketing and consumer behavior: building brand cultures; gender; ethics; sustainable marketing; the green and the global consumer among many more.Importantly, Contemporary Issues in Marketing and Consumer Behaviour makes clear links between theory and practice in marketing. It also locates the recent development of both marketing ideas and applications within the wider global, social and economic contexts.Written by a team of experts in the field, this title fills a gap in a growing market interested in these contemporary issues. It provides a complete off-the-shelf teaching package for Masters, MBA and advanced undergraduate modules in marketing and consumer behavior and a useful resource for dissertation study at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. * Unique: only book designed as a complete resource for contemporary issues in marketing courses to keep you up to date * Course mapped: specially structured for a 10-12 week module; reviews recent scholarship theory and links theory to practice using case studies to help you pass your exams!* Pedagogical features: reading lists of key writers, case studies, web links, discussion questions and seminar activities guide you through the text