Creating Digital Content: Video Production for Web, Broadcast, and Cinema eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is actually more suited for beginners although experts might learn a few things too.
It covers all the aspect of creating graphics for news reporting, on how to effectively tell a story on its own or complement the news. There are lessons on using multimedia graphics, doing research, understanding ethics, designing information graphics, creating maps and tables, analyzing statistics.
There are numerous case studies and interviews included to relate back to the real world. The interviews are really useful. There’s nothing like learning from the pros.
If you like this book, you should also check out the rare Malofiej series of infographics books. They all contain interviews and tons of infographics examples.
(Check out my Amazon profile for other books I’ve reviewed.)