Create Your Own Hedge Fund: Increase Profits and Reduce Risks with ETFs and Options eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An accessible guide to understanding and using technical chart patterns
Chart pattern analysis is not only one of the most important investing tools, but also one of the most popular. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Getting Started in Chart Patterns is designed to help both new and seasoned traders profit by tracking and identifying specific chart patterns. Expert Thomas Bulkowski opens with a basic discussion of chart pattern formation and how bad habits can hurt trading. He then moves on to introduce over 40 key chart formations as well as numerous trading tactics that can be used in conjunction with them. Readers will benefit from the specifics (actual trades with dollar amounts) outlined throughout the book and the frank discussions of how trading behavior can affect the bottom line. Anecdotes from Bulkowski’s own trading experiences are also included to shed light on how one of the best in the business goes about trading with chart patterns.
Order your copy today.