Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The chapters are written in an organized fashion with a strong introduction allowing for the readers to re-familiarize themselves before reading (moving onto) the more dense material. The topics covered require readers to be familiar with some of the basic accounting principles beforehand. However the introduction allows for readers to continue onto the denser, less familiar topics without much difficulty and pain. The topics require dedication (as indicated by another review) on the part of the readers in order for mastery–but this is due to the nature of the topics covered rather than the writing. The examples used allow for readers to gain exposure on how the principles apply in context–which is a definite plus.
The book gives insights on accounting topics never fully explored in the typical undergraduate or graduate business education–the importance of the quality of disclosures and what can be mined from those financial statements was truly a surprise for me. The author’s insights and thoughts on current accounting issues and belief in fair value accounting were convincing and well supported.
The material is not user-friendly in the fact that it requires a certain amount of exposure and knowledge in areas such as financial disclosure, basic economics/finance etc. The writing style is user-friendly as it engages readers in its conversational approach.