Cradles of Eminence: Childhoods of More than 700 Famous Men and Women (2nd ed.) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Human Development, Language and the Future of Mankind offers a provocative and original analysis of the global threats to our survival. It identifies long-standing missteps in individual and cultural development that have led humanity into a widespread ‘pathology of normality’. This madness is almost impossible to recognize because it has become the norm and its symptoms may even be admired, crippling humankind’s efforts to counter the global dangers that we ourselves have created. Drawing on and integrating unorthodox thought from a broad range of disciplines including clinical psychology, linguistics, philosophy, natural science and psychoanalysis, this examination aims to alter the way in which our current global challenges are perceived, opening up new, previously inaccessible insights, and offering original and promising remedial approaches.