Counterparty Credit Risk, Collateral and Funding: With Pricing Cases for All Asset Classes eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Do you find yourself being asked to lead others but have no idea where to start? Do you lead a team spread across different offices or even continents? In this no-nonsense guide to leadership you will find answers to crucial questions like: what is leadership? And what style of leadership should I be using? You’ll discover how to lead your friends whilst remaining their friend; how to lead change in a way that people accept and understand; when and where to draw the line; and how to reflect on your experiences to become a better and more effective leader.
Only a lucky few of us are natural born leaders. It takes time and effort to develop a range of leadership styles which work for you and those around you as well as discovering how to become comfortable leading others. Leadership can be a lonely occupation; Leadership For Dummies is your ideal companion. John Marrin explores the fine line between managing and leading and the book is full of tips for making the most of your leadership experiences and how to cope with the dilemmas and discomfort all leaders at some point experience.