Corporate Public Affairs: Interacting With Interest Groups, Media, And Government (Lea’s Communication Series) (Lea’s Communication Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book examines new forms of communication that have emerged through the interactive capabilities of the Internet, in particular online advertising and web advertisements. It develops a new model of online communication, incorporating mass communication and interpersonal communication. Interactive mass communication redefines the roles of online communication partners who are confronted with a higher degree of complexity in terms of hypertextual information units. In web advertising, this new aspect of interactivity is linguistically reflected in different types of personal address forms, directives, and “trigger words”. This study also analyzes the different strategies of persuasion with which web ads try to initiate their activation.
Web Advertising provides essential information on the language of web advertisements for academics, researchers and students in the fields of hypertext-linguistics, advertising, communication and media studies.