Core Topics in Airway Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This concise, easy-to-use manual presents the most current and safe anesthesia formulas, protocols, and guidelines for office-based surgical procedures. It offers guidance on how to set up and maintain a safe office-based anesthesia practice in line with standards of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, and the American Medical Association. The book covers all procedures commonly performed in an office setting, including cosmetic surgery, dentistry, ophthalmology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastrointestinal endoscopy, and post-bariatric surgery.