Cookin’ the Book”: Say Pasta la Vista to Corporate Accounting Tricks and Fraud eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Davis and Davis, Managerial Accounting 2e is a managerial text aimed towards readers with the desire to become managers. Content is presented in small units that contain assessment in the form of unit reviews that help keep students on track as they progress through the book. Davis teaches managerial concepts through the use of the story, or continuous case, of C&C sports to provide students with a familiar and consistent context throughout. Topics are presented in a way to engage students early in the course with material that fits naturally with the financial accounting course they just took. Cost Volume Profit, which includes the concept of breakeven analysis, is presented before the traditional costing/manufacturing chapters. To offer readers a more “applied approach” in their textbook, Managerial Accounting 2e incorporates consistent context throughout the text, supported by additional “Reality Checks”.