Continuous Auditing: Theory and Application eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Recent years have seen numerous appropriations of Thomas AquinasвЂ™s work by a range of theologians, from liberal Catholics to the creators of radical orthodoxy. Responding to this upsurge of interest, this book goes straight to the heart of the contemporary debates about Thomism.
Author Mark Jordan focuses on the concept of authority, both in terms of AquinasвЂ™s own attitude to authority and how the Church authorities have used Aquinas to shore up their own position. He shows how to read Aquinas from, into and against theological authorities, and argues for future readings of Thomas which are substantially different from those which have gone before.