Most small business guides claim to be for entrepreneurs, but either talk over their heads or treat them like they have no business savvy. The solution? Business for Beginners.Written by an entrepreneur, it targets the 13 big questions (and all the other questions that come with) that entrepreneurs need to consider to build a successful business, with the answers that will set them on the right track. Frances McGuckin and SmallBizPro are dedicated to reaching the small business owner, speaking constantly across North America and working closely with the small business associations that entrepreneurs turn to for help. This book contains clear advice along with case studies, examples, checklists and “success strategies.” The essential advice includes:• Knowing where to start• Understanding legal and tax requirements• Understanding financial statements• Organizing accounting and paperwork• Developing a winning business plan• Building entrepreneurial skills• Marketing on a budget
Content is King: writing and editing online (Emarketing Essentials) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!