Consumer-Centric Category Management : How to Increase Profits by Managing Categories based on Consumer Needs eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Take control of IBS so IBS doesn’t take control of your life IBS Relief, Second Edition is an extensively updated, hands-on guide to help you manage your symptoms and limit the frequency, intensity, and duration of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) episodes. Written by a doctor, a dietitian, and a psychologist, this guide gives you a multidisciplinary approach encompassing every proven strategy for managing IBS, including new drug therapies and stress management techniques. This book won’t confuse you with medical terminology–IBS is confounding enough. Instead, the book contains questionnaires, lists, diaries, stress and food tolerance tests, and other tools to help you determine the pattern of your symptoms, identify triggers, and take appropriate action. You’ll learn how to manage your problem based on your specific symptoms. Approaches include: * A three-step process for managing irritable bowel through healthy eating * Recommended diet adjustments for the six most common IBS symptoms * Three stress-management strategies, including specific techniques for calming the body, calming the mind, and confronting stress * Three steps to controlling pain This book gives you the tools, the techniques, and the information you need to make specific lifestyle and diet changes that can bring real relief.