Consumer Behaviour and Analytics eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This seventh edition of Marketing Communications provides both a rich source of theory and an invaluable insight into how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations. With contributions from brand owners and their advertising agencies from around the world, the book provides a unique blend of the theory and practice of brand communications.
Sarah Turnbull joins Chris Fill as co-author on the seventh edition and together their passion for marketing communications comes alive in this book as they share their expertise and experience. Its strong theoretical underpinning and selection of contemporary case studies makes this the definitive text for undergraduate and postgraduate students in marketing, marketing with psychology, advertising, business studies and other marketing-related programmes. It is recognised as the authoritative text for professional courses such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing and is supported by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising.