Consumer Behavior & Marketing Strategy, Ninth Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A collection of international contributions from renowned academics and practitioners from the UK, USA and China, the second edition of Fashion Marketing has been revised and expanded to incorporate the major changes in the fashion industry since 2001. This edition integrates everything on fashion marketing that a student or practitioner could ever need. Now covering all the key themes and issues of the area: *globalization*fast fashion*luxury fashion*offshoring *business-to-business*forecasting *sourcing *supply chain management (demand management)*new product development *design management*logistics *range planning *colour prediction *market testing *e-commerce *strategyIdeal for use on Fashion marketing and Fashion management programmes, this book will also be invaluable on any undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Fashion, Textiles, Apparel and Retailing Management. This book will also serve as a useful, informative and authoritative text for senior managers in the fashion marketing industries wanting to gain further understanding of current and future developments within the industry. *Exciting new edition, fully revised and expanded to include hot new issues such as globalisation, luxury brands and increasingly complex supply chains*Global focus and up-to-date case studies aid students in gaining a greater understanding of the structure and complexity of the industry*A range of well-respected and international contributors