Counseling Children and Adolescentsgives students the information they need to prepare for work in both school and clinical mental health settings (two CACREP–Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs–specialty areas). This text includes not only content related to developmental and counseling theories but also information on evidence-based practices across the continuum of care, diagnosis and treatment of youth, and current trends such as integrated care, mindfulness, and neuroscience. Unique to this book are sections on both the instructional and behavioral Response to Intervention (RtI) model and PBIS, examples of evidence-based practices used across settings such as Student Success Skills, Check & Connect, and trauma-focused CBT, and a review of common mental health-related disorders most often seen in youth and treatment recommendations. Ethical and legal implications are infused throughout the book, as are CACREP learning outcomes. Instructors using this textbook can also turn to its companion website to access test questions for each chapter. Expansive and practical,Counseling Children and Adolescentsfills a gap in counselor preparation programs and provides an important resource that can be used across specialty areas and coursework.
Construction Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.