Construction Project Administration, 9th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Aimed at developers and IT managers alike, Software Project Management in Practice offers an invaluable guide to using lightweight software processes in real projects. Filled with sample documents, this book can benefit any organization seeking to improve the ways it manages software.In an era of ever tighter schedules, implementing a serious software process becomes even more difficult. This book ventures a simple argument: that the techniques for software process management used by InfoSys (a company with a “mature” software process) can be applied to other organizations. Packed with sample documents drawn from real projects, this book is also notable for its clear presentation and the absence of the theoretical and jargon-laden prose that can be found in many software engineering texts.