Construction Estimating Using Excel eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A road map for teachers who strive to be highly effective leaders in our nation’s classroomsTeach For America has fought the daunting battle of educational equity for the last twenty years. Based on evidence from classrooms across the country, they’ve discovered much about effective teaching practice, and distilled these findings into the six principles presented in this book. The Teaching As Leadership framework inspires teachers to: Set Big Goals; Invest Students and Their Families; Plan Purposefully; Execute Effectively; Continuously Increase Effectiveness; Work Relentlessly. The results are better educational outcomes for our nation’s children, particularly those who live in low-income communities.Inspires educators to be leaders in their classrooms and schoolsDemystifies what it means to be an effective teacher, describes key elements of practice and provides a clear vision of successAddresses the challenges every teacher, in every classroom, faces on a daily basisAn accompanying website includes a wealth of tools, videos, sample lessons, discussion boards, and case studies.