Congruency, Expectations And Consumer Behavior In Digital Environments eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This highly practical and informative book provides unique insights into the essential features of rural markets in India as well as challenges posed by the rural consumer. Retaining the managerial perspective of the First Edition, this Second Edition has been thoroughly revised and expanded, and examines in more detail the concept of rural markets and rural marketing. It also contains numerous short cases to illustrate how social and cultural habits influence rural consumer behavior. The book contains comprehensive insights into: The nature and patterns of rural behavior A detailed profile of the rural market The opportunities available in rural markets and new methods used to access the rural consumer Strategic decisions for new product development Promotion, distribution, communication, and channel servicing decisions The importance of rural market institutions such as haats and melas Emerging channels to access rural market products