Concise Cardiology: An Evidence-Based Handbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Another timely companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, this unique volume focuses on the clinical aspects of all types of cardiac arrhythmias and offers the most up-to-date guidelines for diagnosis and treatment. You’ll get expert coverage of hot topics such as mechanisms of arrhythmias, electrophysiologic testing, mapping and navigation modalities, ablation energy sources, sinus node dysfunction, conduction disturbances, atrial tachyarrhythmias, preexcitation syndromes and all types of ventricular and supraventricular tachycardias. Expert Consult functionality allows you to access the entire contents of the book online, from any Internet connection.Offers unique perspectives from a three-author team whose members are affiliated with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the leading centers for arrhythmia research and treatment including Includes Expert Consult, to allow you to access the entire contents of the book from any Internet connection.Presents consistent organization with all chapters written to a template that shows every arrhythmia type in a similar manner so you can quickly locate desired information.Covers a wide array of topics including mechanisms of arrhythmias, electrophysiologic testing, mapping and navigation modalities, ablation energy sources, sinus node dysfunction, conduction disturbances, atrial tachyarrhythmias, preexcitation syndromes and all types of ventricular and supraventricular tachycardias.Reinforces the extensive text with management algorithms and treatment guidelines to aid visual learning.Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.