Comprehensive treatment of chronic pain by medical, interventional, and integrative approaches : the American Academy Of Pain Medicine textbook on patient management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This operative manual in two volumes with accompanying DVDs focuses on the 10 most important and frequent operative procedures in aesthetic plastic surgery. Techniques are displayed in a step-by-step manner with instructive drawings and pre- and post-operative photographs and only as much text as is absolutely necessary to support the illustrations. Each operative procedure is also made available in a short video on the DVD accompanying the book. The book and DVD will enable the user to easily figure out the most appropriate technique, the tricks and pitfalls and eventual complication management for each indication. The manual covers operative procedures in the fields of: Rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, eyelid surgery, otoplasty, adjuvant therapies, including laser surgery (volume 1); Liposuction, breast surgery, hair transplantation, aesthetic surgery of extremities, abdominal wall, adjuvant therapies (volume 2).