Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
From the Back Cover
The “Bible” of compensation–in a new revised edition. When compensation and human resources professionals need guidance, they turn to The Compensation Handbook. For almost 30 years, The Compensation Handbook has been recognized as the most authoritative reference in the field, providing simple, direct answers to every important problem in compensation. In the current, highly competitive market for employees, no book could be more timely than this Fourth Edition of The Compensation Handbook. Edited by experts Lance and Dorothy Berger, it features 75% completely new material showing you how to attract, retain, and motivate the key employees and executives your business needs. The Compensation Handbook provides: coherent strategies and well-orchestrated planning guidelines for all aspects of compensation; data and guidance from more than 50 top leaders in the field; up-to-date help with base compensation, variable compensation, executive compensation, performance and compensation, compensation and corporate culture, and international compensation; worksheets, checklists, evaluation forms, and other useful instruments; much more. The most informative and authoritative reference on compensation–period–The Handbook of Compensation belongs within arm’s reach of any professional who works in the field. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Lance A. Berger is a management consultant specializing in talent management, change management and compensation. A former general partner for the largest compensation practice worldwide at The Hay Group, he co-wrote and co-edited “The Compensation Handbook”. “The Change Management Handbook”, and “Deengineering The Corporation”. He has been a featured speaker at the United Nations, The Conference Board, American Management Association, and the American Compensation Association.
Dorothy R. Berger is a consultant in talent management. She co-edited “The Compensation Handbook”, Fourth Edition, “The Change Management Handbook” and “Deengineering The Corporation”. She is the editor for in-house newsletters and publications.
Lance A. Berger and Dorothy Berger co-wrote and edited(with Milton Rock) “The Compensation Handbook”. Lance Bergeris a management consultant specializing in talent management, change management, and compensation. Dorothy Berger is a writer and editor.