Common stocks and common sense : the strategies, analyses, decisions, and emotions of a particularly successful value investor eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In order to succeed in the capital markets, professional traders and investors must understand that markets aren’t mathematical abstractions, but dynamic, real-time reflectors of the world we live in. You need to know how the capital markets work in practice, what the drivers are, how to recognize them, and how to develop and implement effective trading strategies.Written by Joseph Benning, a Moody’s Vice President and former Senior Economist at the Chicago Board of Trade, this vital financial resource provides examples of successful trading strategies, guidance on when and why to use them, and revealing discussions of trading psychology and risk management.Trading Strategies for Capital Markets equips professional traders and investors with a complete, one-stop reference for all aspects of today’s complex capital markets that includes winning trading strategies for taking advantage of current market realities.