Commodities Demystified eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is a fairly comprehensive fundamentals of marketing book. It is laid out well. It begins with an elementary explanation of the marketing discipline and its relationship to society. This is followed by an explanation of the ingredients in marketing strategy planning. Following this section, the author addresses the external factors that affect marketing decisions. This is followed by a discussion of demographic and behavioral deminisons of the customer. Then, the author catergories different type of customers. The next chapter presents an elementary review of marketing research. The most of the remainder of the text focuses on the 4 Ps — Product, Place, Promotion, and Price. This is probably the strongest part of the text. Throughout the text the author incorporates global and ethical issues that relate to the subject matter of each chapter. This is an excellent text for a principles or fundamentals of marketing course.