Color Atlas of Human Anatomy, Vol. 1 – Locomotor System eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book offers a precise description of the anatomy of human hippocampus in view of neurosurgical progress and the wealth of medical imaging methods available. A survey of the current concepts explains the functions of the hippocampus and describes its external and internal vascularisation. Head sections and magnetic resonance images complete this comprehensive view of human hippocampal anatomy. It will be of interest to neuroscientists and, in particular, to neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists and neurologists.