Color Atlas and Textbook of Human Anatomy Vol 1: Locomotor System 5th Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This dual atlas aims at illustrating the anatomy of the brain and its appearance on MR images using a simple and effective mode of presentation. Following an introductory chapter, “Comprehensive anatomy of the human brain”, the book is divided into a morphological and a functional imaging section. The morphological atlas presents 3D surface images followed by high-definition MR sections acquired in the axial, coronal, and sagittal planes. The MR images are paired with the corresponding anatomical images to enable their clinical correlation. The functional atlas includes illustrative MR images showing cortical activation in various functional areas (including the auditory, motor, visual, and language areas).