Coaching Mentoring And Managing Breakthrough Strategies To Solve Performance Problems And Build eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
When Sundar Singh disappeared in the Himalayas in 1929, the world mourned. His 23-year pilgrimage as a sadhu had led him through at least 20 countries on four continents. He had profoundly influenced tens of thousands of people. Though hugely popular in India and Europe during his lifetime, Sundar Singh’s writings have not been readily available to readers in the English-speaking world for decades. With “Wisdom of the Sadhu”, a collection of anecdotes, sayings, parables, and meditations, his spirit has been brought alive for a new generation. Couched as they are in a distinctly Indian idiom, his teachings probe the essence of the Gospels with unusual freshness and offer insights of great value.