Clinical Ethics in Anesthesiology: A Case-Based Textbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This portable manual provides a highly visual, rapid-reference resource that presents anesthesia in a practical and clinically-focused manner. Manual of Clinical Anesthesiology guides anesthesiologists in rapid and focused clinical decision making with its practical, clinically-focused chapters on anesthesia management. This highly formatted manual includes chapter summaries to highlight key points discussed within each chapter, color-coded sections to quickly identify information, and icons calling out pearls and pitfalls. Chapters are short and easy to read.
The book includes four atlases for rapid reference: Atlas of Transesophageal Echocardiography, Atlas of Regional Anesthesia, Atlas of Anesthesia Procedures, and Crisis Management Cognitive Aids. There is also a Drug Dosing pull-out card for rapid reference. A section covering Anesthesia Phrases in Foreign Languages will enhance communication with non-English speaking patients in situations where an interpreter may not be available.