Clinical Anatomy 11e eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The fourth volume in the Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development series, The Human Brain During the Late First Trimester provides new information about features of the perinatal brain. It deals with brain development during the late first trimester (GW11-GW7.5). The major theme of this volume is the identification of stretches and patches (mosaics) of the NEP matrix along the hypertrophied telencephalic, diencephalic, mesencephalic, and rhombencephalic superventricles. Many putative migratory paths of young nerons on their way to their settling sites are also identified. In the younger specimens, the brain sections are presented as they are embedded in the skull and developing facial structures. The older specimens show the onset of development of some of the large fiber tracts. Like the rest of the series, it contains photographs of the entire brain arranged in companion plates that include two parts: a large, high resolution black and white photograph and a “ghost image” of the photograph with unabbreviated labels. It is a user-friendly survey of the complex structural processes that occur during human CNS development. This volume can be purchased as part of the complete five volume set.