Cinetique enzymatique eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Content: Phospholipase A[subscript]1 assays using a radiolabeled substrate and mass spectrometry / R. Morikawa … [et al.] — Real-time cell assays of phospholipase A[subscript]2s using fluorogenic phospholipids / D. Manna and W. Cho — Analysis and pharmacological targeting of phospholipase C [beta] interactions with G proteins / D.M. Lehmann … [et al.] — Biochemical analysis of phospholipase D / H.A. Brown … [et al.] — Measurement of autotoxin / lysophospholipase d activity / A.J. Morris and S.S. Smyth — Platelet-activating factor / J.S. Owen … [et al.] — Quantitative measurement of phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate / H. Guillou … [et al.] — Measuring phosphorylated Akt and other phosphoinositide 3-kinase-regulated phosphoproteins in primary lymphocytes / A.C. Donahue … [et al.] — Regulation of phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate 5-kinase activity by partner proteins / Y. Kanaho … [et al.] — Biochemical analysis of inositol phosphate kinases / J.C. Otto … [et al.] — Analysis of phosphoinositides and their aqueous metabolites / C.P. Berrie … [et al.] — Combination of C[subscript]17 sphingoid base homologues and mass spectrometry analysis as a new approach to study sphingolipid metabolism / S. Spassieva … [et al.] — Measurement of mammalian sphingosine-1-phosphate phosphohydrolase activity in vitro and in vivo / M. Maceyka … [et al.] — A rapid and sensitive method to measure secretion of sphingosine-1-phosphate / P. Mitra … [et al.] — Ceramide kinase and ceramide-1-phosphate / D.S. Wijesinghe … [et al.] — Measurement of mammalian diacylglycerol kinase activity in vitro and in cells / R.M. Epand and M.K. Topham — Lipid phosphate phosphatases from Saccharomyces cerevisiae / G.M. Carman and W.I. Wu