CIMA – C01 Fundamentals of Management Accounting: Study Text eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Useful as either a self-teaching guide or a supplement to classroom textbooks, this book presents the fundamentals of accounting, starting with the accounting equation, then explaining financial statements, recording daily business transactions, using special journals, accounting for receivables and payables, and accounting for assets, inventories, and payroll from the viewpoint of a sole proprietorship form of business. Final chapters cover partnership and corporate accounting. Within every chapter, self-testing exercises follow each topic with detailed solutions presented at the back of the book. Barron’s Easy Way books focus on both practical and academic topics, presenting fundamental subject matter in clear, understandable language. Equally popular as self-teaching manuals and supplementary texts for classroom use, they are written to help students improve their grades and review subject matter before tests. They are also useful for introducing general readers to a new career-related skill. Easy Way titles cover virtually all subjects that are taught on advanced high school and college-101 levels. Subject heads and key phrases are set in a second color.