CIM Revision Cards: Marketing in Practice 04 05 (Cim Revision Cards) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
eMarketing eXcellence third edition has been completely revised and updated to help you create effective and up-to-date customer-centric e-marketing plans. A hugely successful practical guide to creating and executing e-marketing plans, it combines established approaches to marketing planning with the creative use of new e-models and e-tools. It is designed to support both marketers who are integrating e-marketing into their existing marketing and communications strategies and experienced e-marketers looking to optimise their e-marketing. Written by two highly experienced eMarketing consultants, the book shows you how to:* Draw up an outline e-marketing plan* Evaluate and apply e-marketing principles and models* Integrate online and offline communications* Implement customer-driven e-marketing* Reduce costly trial and error * Measure and enhance your e-marketing * Drive your e-business forwardEstablished marketing concepts such as customer relationship management, the marketing mix and widely adopted SOSTAC planning system, are re-examined in the new media context – and new approaches explained including blogs, search engine marketing, viral marketing and E-CRM.Offering a highly structured and accessible guide to a critical and far-reaching subject, eMarketing eXcellence third edition provides a vital reference point for all students and managers involved in marketing strategy and implementation. *Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy and get better campaign results* This jargon-free, understandable and applicable text is proven to help marketers maximize the potential of online promotion* Each chapter is structured with the following fantastic features: Introduction; Chapter Summary; References; Further Reading; Web Links; Self-test; eMarketing practitioner interviews