CIM Revision Cards: Marketing Communications 04 05 (Cim Revision Cards) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This exciting and comprehensive new textbook deals with all aspects of integrated marketing communication from a strategic perspective. Integrated Marketing Communications is planning in a systematic way to determine the most effective and consistent message for appropriate target audiences. The book shows clearly that this is rarely achieved in organisations where the needs of the brand can become lost in managerial needs to pursue IMC budgets- i.e. the share of the internal pie is more important than the external impact. It demonstrates that IMC is not just the utilisation of multiple communications options in a campaign but depends on-* Effective brands having the right positioning and brand attitude* The use of IMC to ensure that that all aspects of the brand communications reinforce the brand message consistently* That IMC is ensures that all marketing communications for brands also support the company’s overall identity, image and reputation * An essential book for today’s marketer now that integrated marketing communications form a critical success factor in building strong brands and strong companies* Once an emerging discipline IMC now lies at the heart of successful Marketing Strategy* Corporate image, identity and reputation have never been more important and this book unlocks the key factors in achieving and enhancing this