CIM Revision Cards 05 06: Marketing Communications (Official CIM Revision Cards) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann’s 2004-2005 CIM Coursebook series offers you the complete package for exam success. Comprising fully updated Coursebook texts that are revised annually, and free online access to the MarketingOnline learning interface, it offers everything you need to study for your CIM qualification.Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant, ensuring it is the definitive companion to this year’s CIM marketing course. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students, where you can: * Annotate, customise and create personally tailored notes using the electronic version of the Coursebook* Receive regular tutorials on key topics from Marketing Knowledge* Search the Coursebook online for easy access to definitions and key concepts* Access the glossary for a comprehensive list of marketing terms and their meanings * Written by the CIM Senior Examiner for the Strategic Marketing in Practice module to guide you through the 2004-2005 syllabus * Features actual CIM case studies to enable you to develop technique with regards to analysing case material* Contains indicative answers written exclusively for this Coursebook by the Senior Examiner to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam