CIM Coursebook 04 05 Strategic Marketing in Practice (Cim Coursebook 04 05) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The completely revised and updated 3rd edition of the hugely successful Strategic Marketing: planning and control continues to provide a concise yet comprehensive synthesis of the key strategic marketing concepts. The text cuts through the complexity and jargon surrounding the subject and is tightly written to accommodate the reading time pressures on students.A clear, comprehensive and user-friendly text it provides an unrivalled digest of the tools, techniques and knowledge required to understand strategic marketing. Covering contemporary issues by exploring current developments in marketing theory and practice. It offers-.Coverage of key developments in customer relationship management, business ethics, market-led orientation and resource/asset-based approaches to internal analysis and planning.A highly exam focused approach which has been class tested and refined.A new chapter offering a ‘problem-based learning’ (PBL) approach to the subject.Thoroughly revised and updated case studies and vignettes of real world best practice throughout the textNow established as one of the leading texts in the field Strategic Marketing 3rd edition will continue to be an essential learning tool for CIM students and marketing undergraduates and postgraduates. It will also be ideal for marketing professionals who want to improve their strategic knowledge and those on relevant executive courses. * Fully revised, updated and improved new edition, recommended for the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing and ideal for undergraduate/postgraduate study * Concise yet comprehensive and accessible approach made popular by the hugely successful previous editions* New features include chapters on customer relationship management, business ethics and problem-based learning (PBL)