Chromatin and Chromatin Remodeling Enzymes Part C eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This volume emphasizes the intracellular consequences of DNA damage, describing procedures for analysis of checkpoint responses, DNA repair in vivo, replication fork encounter of DNA damage, as well as biological methods for analysis of mutation production and chromosome rearrangements. It also describes molecular methods for analysis of a number of genome maintenance activities including DNA ligases, helicases, and single-strand binding proteins. *Part B of a 2-part series *Addresses DNA maintenance enzymes *Discusses damage signaling *Presents In vivo analysis of DNA repair *Covers mutation and chromosome rearrangements