Channels & Cycles eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Put your money where your mouth is,” came the challenge. So he did. Best selling author, Tony Oz, was challenged by Tim Bourquin and Jim Sugarman, founders of the International Online Trading Expo, to prove that his stock trading strategies work, that he could consistently take higher-than-average returns out of the market. To meet the challenge, Tony kept a trading diary for four weeks, documenting each and every trade he made. The simple story that unfolded turned out to be of much greater consequence than anyone could have foreseen, as Tony chronicled a first-hand description of one of the worst stock market crashes in recent memory. Tony was already into his four-week trading challenge at the peak of the Nasdaq market, just before the Crash of April 2000. Having no idea at the time that he was in the middle of a “correction” that would wipe out over two trillion dollars of stockholder’s equity, Tony managed to earn respectable profits each week, and had only a few losing days. What is truly extraordinary is that all trades were on the Long side – not one trade was selling Short in a rapidly declining bear market. The results of the challenge are detailed in this exciting new book. Inside, Tony tells how he chose a broker, set up an account, and then drew a handsome income from the stock market each week, earning a 56% return on his capital in one month – more than most investors earn in a year. Over 100 round trip trades are recorded, charted and explained in a daily trading journal. Tony reveals what he was thinking and feeling, and he explains each trade’s strategy, and his profits and losses – all the while walking the reader through his simple methodology and simple rules. At the end of each week, he ordered a check from his broker to “sweep” his account, and prevent compounding of profits. “After all,” Tony explains in the book, “Friday is payday”.