Central Counterparties: Mandatory Central Clearing and Initial Margin Requirements for OTC Derivatives eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Bank failures have been common in the major foreign trading countries of the world during the volatile years since 1980. Here now is the first major study to deal with recent bank failures, near failures, and significant ”incidents” in the foreign G-10 economies, and how governments resolved them. Countries analyzed include: Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.