Cell Cycle Regulation and Differentiation in Cardiovascular and Neural Systems eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The completely up-to-date fourth edition of this popular question & answer book answers 420 real patient questions about the heart. It tells you how to keep your heart healthy, and how to strengthen it if has already been affected by heart disease. This title answers over 420 real questions on all aspects of heart health – from coronary heart disease to angina, from palpitations to vascular disease. It explains what causes heart disease and tells you how to prevent problems or how to deal with them if they arise. It tells you everything you need to know about healthy eating and taking exercise – and the dangers of miracle diets and unproven treatments. It provides an easy-to-follow plan to adapt your lifestyle for a full and active life. It tackles the questions you may feel uneasy asking your doctor.