Case Studies in Emergency Medicine: LEARNing Rounds: Learn, Evaluate, Adopt, Right Now eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book and its companion, Fish Physiology, Volume 12, Part B, are the first major syntheses of recent advances, general concepts, and species diversity of fish in almost 25 years. It provides broad coverage of the major aspects of cardiovascular physiology and is a definitive sourcebook for the field. This book discusses the special design of the venous system in aquatic vertebrates, reviews the nature of the secondary circulation in fish, and discusses the probable absence of the lymphatic system. It is of value to teachers in comparative physiology as well as to the researcher.