Case Interview Questions for Tech Companies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A comprehensive and accessible introduction to modern quantitative risk management.
The business world is rife with risk and uncertainty, and risk management is a vitally important topic for managers. The best way to achieve a clear understanding of risk is to use quantitative tools and probability models. Written for students, this book has a quantitative emphasis but is accessible to those without a strong mathematical background.
Business Risk Management: Models and Analysis
- Discusses novel modern approaches to risk management
- Introduces advanced topics in an accessible manner
- Includes motivating worked examples and exercises (including selected solutions)
- Is written with the student in mind, and does not assume advanced mathematics
- Is suitable for self-study by the manager who wishes to better understand this important field.
Aimed at postgraduate students, this book is also suitable for senior undergraduates, MBA students, and all those who have a general interest in business risk.