Cardiovascular Proteomics: Methods and Protocols eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
For physicians, surgeons, and scientists working on cardiovascular disorders, Applications of Biotechnology in Cardiovascular Therapeutics serves as an invaluable reference by collecting the essential writings of Dr. Kewal K. Jain on the topics of biotechnology as they relate to cardiovascular disease. This thorough volume includes such subjects as biotechnology and therapeutic delivery to the cardiovascular system, cell-selective targeted drug delivery, cell and gene therapies, including antisense and RNA interference, cutting-edge gene therapy approaches, as well as personalized cardiology as a way of integrating new technologies into the selection of the best possible treatment for an individual patient. Selected references from recent literature are collected for each chapter, and the text is supplemented by a variety of useful tables and figures.
Comprehensive and up-to-date, Applications of Biotechnology in Cardiovascular Therapeutics will be tremendously useful for those working in life sciences and the pharmaceutical sciences, and the inclusion of some basics of cardiovascular diseases will greatly benefit nonmedical readers as well.