Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are millions of pacemaker patients in the world and this number is increasing. It is not unusual for these patients to be cared for by clinicians with no formal training in cardiac rhythm management devices.
While there are many excellent pacing and defibrillation books, they are nearly all written by physicians for physicians. The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing is written specifically for non-cardiologists in a lively, intelligent and easy to follow style.
It emphasizes real-life clinical practice and practical tips, including illustrations from actual clinical settings. Each chapter concludes with a checklist of key points from each subject (вЂњNuts and BoltsвЂќ).
Building layer by layer on the fundamental principles and concluding with advanced concepts, The Nuts and Bolts of Cardiac Pacing is intended for a novice to appreciate overall concepts and for a seasoned veteran to turn to answer a specific question.
This book offers practical, reliable and objective information on cardiac devices вЂ“ itвЂ™s easy to pick up, find what you need, and put down.