Cardiovascular Genomics: Methods and Protocols eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Podrid’s Real-World ECGs combines traditional case-based workbooks with a versatile Web-based program to offer students, health care professionals, and physicians an indispensable resource for developing and honing the technical skills and systematic approach needed to interpret ECGs with confidence. ECGs from real patient cases offer a complete and in-depth learning experience by focusing on fundamental electrophysiologic properties and clinical concepts as well as detailed discussion of important diagnostic findings and relevant management decisions. Six comprehensive volumes encompass more than 600 individual case studies plus an online repository of hundreds more interactive case studies that include feedback and discussion about the important waveforms and clinical decision-making involved. From an introductory volume that outlines the approaches and tools utilized in the analysis of all ECGs to subsequent volumes covering particular disease entities for which the ECG is useful, readers will take away the in-depth knowledge needed to successfully interpret the spectrum of routine to challenging ECGs they will encounter in their own clinical practice.
Volume 1: The Basics outlines the approaches and tools utilized in the analysis of all ECGs, including the identification of important waveforms and subtle abnormalities. This introductory volume lays the foundation for a true understanding of vital ECG principles, including normal activation of the atria and ventricles, the standard lead system, normal waveforms and intervals, and components of a normal ECG recording.