Cardiovascular Disorders Sourcebook, Fourth Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy is a unique, multi-authored compendium of information regarding the complexities of clinical and genetic diagnosis, natural history, and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)—the most common and important of the genetic cardiovascular diseases—as well as related issues impacting the health of trained athletes. Edited by Dr. Barry J. Maron, a world authority on HCM, and with major contributions from all of the international experts in this field, this book provides a single comprehensive source of information concerning HCM. Recent advances in the field are discussed, including the importance of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction, the use of implantable defibrillators for the prevention of sudden death in young people, definition of the genetic basis for HCM and its role in clinical diagnosis and risk stratification, the development of more precise strategies for assessing the level of risk for sudden death among all patients with HCM, and the evolution of invasive interventions for heart failure symptoms, such as surgical management and its alternatives (alcohol septal ablation and dual-chamber pacing). Key Features: Contributions from all experts in the field, representing diverse viewpoints regarding this heterogeneous disease and related issues in athletesInformation to dispel misunderstandings regarding issues associated with HCM and cardiovascular disease in athletesThe only comprehensive source of information available on the topic