Cardiovascular Disorders in Hemodialysis: 14th International Course on Hemodialysis, Vicenza, May 2005 (Contributions to Nephrology) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Publisher’s Note:Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Clear and concise,The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Needhas provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Adapt for unique reading needs,supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.