Cardiovascular and respiratory systems: modeling, analysis, and control eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The first atlas devoted specifically to cardio-metabolic risk, this book will provide a concise visual primer on the pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and clinical and radiologic features of this disorder. Describing recent care strategies and current practices in patient assessment, this source will allow clinicians to accurately identify and treat those patients at increased risk for metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.