Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Over One Million People Suffer Heart Attacks Each Year In The United States Alone. Heart Disease Is Our Number One Cause Of Death. But Many Heart Attacks Are Preventable, And Heart Disorders Can Be Treated. If You Or Your Loved Ones Have Been Touched By Cardiovascular Disease, 100 Questions And Answers About Heart Attack And Related Cardiac Problems Offers Help. Renowned Cardiologist Edward K. Chung, MD, Draws Upon Decades Of Clinical Experience To Offer Authoritative, Practical Answers To Your Questions About Causes Of Heart Attacks, Heart Attack Prevention, Treatment Options, Post-Treatment Quality Of Life, Sources Of Support And Much More. Written In Plain Language For The Lay Reader, Including An Actual Interview With One Of Dr. Chung’s Patients, This Book Is An Invaluable Resource For Anyone Coping With The Physical And Emotional Turmoil Of This Frightening Disease.