Cardiology of the Horse 2nd edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written by residents, fellows in training, and experienced attending physicians, this pocket book presents an evidence-based clinical approach to cardiology in a concise quick-reference format. The book is designed for rapid point-of-care consultation and is ideal for residents, fellows, and practitioners who operate in a fast-paced environment. The comprehensive coverage ranges from preventive cardiology, to acute coronary syndromes, to electrophysiology, to cardiology consultation. Current AHA/ACC guidelines are combined with evidence-based findings and reviews of clinical trials. Each clinical problem is analyzed in detail to aid in diagnosis. Appendices cover central vascular access techniques and clinical pharmacology.