Cardiac Diagnosis for Acute Care: The NP’s and PA’s Guide to a Comprehensive History and Deciphering the Differential eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Based on a groundbreaking NIH symposium sponsored by the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, this source will stand as the first all-inclusive guide to the targeted molecular imaging of the cardiovascular system. With color throughout, and packaged with a user-friendly CD-ROM, this source will cover new methods for the analysis and management of cardiovascular pathophysiological processes and probe new technologies to analyze cardiovascular receptors, reporter probes and gene expression, vascular structures, and biological processes that affect the heart and associated vessels.