Cardiac Catheterization and Percutaenous Interventions eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book explores the basic scientific principles, theory, and techniques associated with peripheral vascular ultrasound and blood flow. It clearly explains how to interpret color images and Doppler spectra, as well as how to optimize scanner controls for the most effective results. Chapters include descriptions of vascular disorders, carotid duplex ultrasound, lower and upper limb arterial and venous assessment, ultrasound assessment of aneurysms, graft surveillance and pre-operative vein marking, and more. Clinical chapters also contain current criteria for grading disease. The latest technological advances, such as harmonic imaging and compound imaging, are integrated with an emphasis on safety. * Practical, step-by-step guidance on scanning shows how to perform specific procedures. * Discussions of ultrasound physics are directly tied to applications for scanning and assessing blood flow. * High-quality line drawings and images show how to perform the scan and what practitioners can expect to see. * Basic scientific principles of ultrasound instrumentation and blood flow are discussed. * Limitations and pitfalls of techniques are presented.